2. Make sure three reference forms are submitted (preferably directly from) a Pastor, Elder and a suitable other (not family).
3. Have a Skype interview (invitation will be sent on e-mail by school)
4. Receive an answer if you are offered a place as a student (No later than May 31)
5. Confirm that you accept the place as a student for the coming school year
6. Pay the student fund fee, 39.000 NOK, by July 1 of the applicable school year.
Bank details for Norway:
- Account number: 1020.21.03044
Bank details for outside of Norway:
- IBAN: NO02 1020 2103 044
- BIC: EIDSNO21XXX
- Bank: Eidsberg Sparebank, Storgata 2, 1850 Mysen, Norway
To reduce the bank and currency exchange fees, please use TransferWise.
Click here to make your first transfer without any fees.
Sign up, and send money with the following information:
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– name: Granheimstiftelsen
– IBAN: NO0210202103044
For more information on TransferWise, please refer to this video.
School start: August 21, 2022
School end: July 9, 2023
The Matteson program is to a great extent sponsored by people who recognize its value and donate to the Granheim Foundation, which, in turn, sponsors the students.
Due to the expensive country we are situated in, the program costs about 100.000 NOK (approx. 10'000 Euros) per student. Rather than asking for school fees of this amount, we request the students’ full attention, their time and talents, and a determination to complete the program.
Full time students who complete the school year are supported by the Granheim Foundation with a scholarship of 61.000 NOK (approx. 6'100 Euros).
The students are asked to contribute with 39.000 NOK (approx. 3.900 Euros) to the Matteson student fund. If personal funds are not sufficient, we recommend applicants to ask their family, home church, friends or others for support. The foundation does not wish lack of money to be a primary reason why potential students are prevented from applying for a valuable education; therefore, if applicants see that they will not be able to raise the full amount, they are asked to indicate this in their application.
Read more about the vision of the Granheim Foundation here.